Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Heck no...

I did NOT go back outside to fix that drain pipe! Well, not right away anyway. It was too cold out and besides I got caught up reading other blogs. Plus, the phone rang several times. Why do people call when I am online? Why does my cell phone seem to only ring when I am on the house phone? Anyway, my Mom stopped by and I showed her the pipe.....hehehe, you should have seen her with the broom handle trying to fix it. I was in the window screaming that she needed to jump and hit the pipe. Then I felt bad so I got the chair and went out and fixed it. What a day!

The 76ers are losing! Come on guys...what's the deal? Maybe because I am not watching it. I am keeping track of the score on ESPN. Well, I think I've said enough for today.
Later!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl you are forever doing something,you need to leave things alone until (cuzz) gets time to hook you up,and to be honest the sixers are like the eagles=bumms so get another team.

12:31 PM  
Blogger C said...

Well if "cuzz" would hurry up and get here maybe we could get some things done. :0) Sixers are NOT bums! Funny coming from someone who professes to love AI.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home