Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Too lazy to think of a title...

I could stay on here all day and read people's blogs. Some of them are extremely interesting. I was just thinking that the world is full of fascinating people. Read a blog called "In My Write Mind" and the guy was talking about the Live Strong wristband. Very interesting since I wear one of those bands. His take was that he vowed to Live Strong. What a concept. We should all do the same and live our lives to the fullest and fufill our purpose in life. Are some people aware of the fact that they just "exist" and don't live to their full potential? Well, as they say, I am "going to ride this until the wheels fall off." I am vowing to enjoy every moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home