Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Can't believe I did it...

I absolutely HATE going to the movies! I mean for me, it just seems like a waste of time. I could be watching a game or at a game, reading a book, writing, you name it, I could be doing it. Anything but going to the movies. But then they have to go and make a movie revolving around sports, like Coach Carter. Well, you guessed it, I went to the movies!!! UGH!! First, I had to keep telling myself that it wasn't really a movie, just another basketball game on the big screen. LOL!!!! To my amazement I truly enjoyed the movie. I didn't even feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life. I even came home and recommended the movie to my parents. Funny, me, telling someone to go to the movies. I hope this isn't the start of something new for me....nah, I will not be going to any other movie anytime soon. Unless of course they go and make another real-life sports movie. Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home