Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Well, I'm bored so I decided to blog a little. First let me say: "E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!! Go Eagles. This place is going crazy over the Eagles. Can't say I blame them.

I'm listening to the radio thinking that I should really go out and invest in an Ipod. I am tired of listening to the same music over and over and the DJ is getting on my last nerve! Shut up already, ok??? Don't you think that they just like to hear themselves talk sometimes? Wait, I have to get up to change the station....I CAN'T take it!!!!

Ok, I'm back. Sorry for the ramblings on, but like I said earlier, I am BORED!!!! I spent the majority of my day in the bookstore today, which seems to be somewhat of a hobby for me lately. I just love to sit in the cafe with my books and veg out. It is so relaxing to me. Besides, you never know who you are going to meet. The other day I was trying to force myself to leave (something that I have to do often, otherwise I'd live there) and this older lady comes up to me and says, "Don't you just love all of the books?" Of course I was in my glory to hear that someone loved the bookstore as much as me. Well, to my amazement she just happened to be a retired English teacher. Guess what?! English was my favorite subject in High School. She was so flattered to hear that. You should have seen the smile on her face. I was happy too, because she reminded me of being in school. Gosh, I miss those days!

AHHH!!! Good thing I changed the radio station...they are playing one of my songs...Prince's Call My Name! Oh, I love this song. It is so sensual.

One more thing...last night I learned that Samuel L. Jackson modeled his coaching after Pat Summitt for his movie Coach Carter. I told you Pat Summitt was the bomb!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home