Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Thursday, February 10, 2005

In Due Time

Went to the Philadelphia Auto Show yesterday and it was great. Saw Shaq's Escalade. I think the speakers in the back were bigger than me. I actually went because I wanted to see what type of SUV I would want to buy. You see, the Jetta is hanging in there, but I know she is only giving me time until I can get another vehicle. She has been good to me, but I know she is gettin' tired. LOL!! Anyway, I saw several cars that I liked at the show. I most definitely like the Xterra, but they had the nerve to have the truck ropped off. How the heck am I supposed to evaluate a car behind some stupid ropes?!?
At any rate, I was able to get into the MDX, the Pathfinder, the BMW X5 and the Mazda Tribute. I liked them all and would absolutely like to have the BMW.
The luxury cars were fantastic....my favorite....the 745li. All I can say is.....In Due Time. I will have this car. I love it, looked good in it (as told to me by my sister), and felt like the car should be mine, or shall I say, WILL be mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home