Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Saturday, February 05, 2005

We all have our weak moments

Well, I did it...I broke down and bought the t-shirt....from the grocery store! Ugh!! Actually, my sister bought it for me. I couldn't take it. Only food is supposed to be purchased at the grocery store. I tell ya what though...I wore that grocery store bought shirt today with PRIDE!!!! You should see all of the people around here showing their Eagles spirit. It is GREAT!!! Well, after we win the Superbowl and party, I will write about other sports on here and also about other dilemmas I may have. Until then, I have to go and get ready for the big game. Oh, I know its not until another 24 hours, but a fanatic like me has a lot of preparations to take care of. Later! FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philly and surrounding areas are all sporting the Eagles' gear. They even have babies dressed in Eagles green. Everyone seems sooo emotionally tied to the Eagles guys and their road to the Superbowl 39 AND WIN. Everyone from the grocery stores, departments stores, malls, farmers' markets, etc. are all psyched about the game. GO EAGLES!!!!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home