Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Thursday, February 03, 2005

In search of Eagles gear

Well, just got back from shopping for some new Eagles gear. The funny thing is that we couldn't find exactly what we were looking for so we came back empty handed. My Mom was looking for Eagles earrings to wear with my Eagles Superbowl jersey that she is going to borrow for tomorrow. Her whole office is getting dressed up for the Superbowl. I have a feeling that she is going to try to keep the jersey all weekend and then I won't be able to wear it for the game. Oh well.....my Mom is funny. She gets all into the games and the teams when it gets all serious. She was singing the Eagles song to me earlier! She could care less what happens throughout the season, but come crunch time...she's there pulling for the home team. Gotta love her!
I was looking for one of those black t-shirts with the Eagle on it and the word "One", but the stores I went to didn't have it. I heard that they had them at the local grocery store, but I just refuse to buy it there. Something just doesn't seem right about buying a t-shirt at the grocery store. Call me crazy, but I will NOT get it there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may not happened again for another 20+ years, so go ahead, buy the shirt at the grocery store!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home