Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Got me

Ok, so I was so proud of myself because I had NOT gotten sick this season. That is until this week. The cold got me! Oh no, I knew that something was up. I was at a high school championship basketball game when I realized my throat was a little "scratchy." I ignored it because I refused to think that I was getting sick. By the time the game was over, I had convinced myself that my throat felt that way from all of the screaming and hollering I did, ya know, couldn't hold myself back from the excitement. Besides the referees were awful so I had to start getting loud.
Anyway, that was Sunday and today is Wednesday and each day I have felt a little worse. Last night my ear started aching. Today, I just felt achy all over and now I have a cough and my nose is running! I cannot afford to have a cold. I have been complaining to my family. They all said that I need to gargle and drink some hot tea. Have I done it? Of course not! Its too much fun complaining to them and waiting to see what other concoctions they can come up with for me to try. LOL. We'll see what course this cold takes and how I choose to battle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home