Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Game Eats

Why is it that whenever there is a big game on t.v. we go to the grocery store and pile up on the junk food? What is it about the game that makes us want to eat? We are watching a sporting event that is being played by fit athletes. Not some overweight junk food junkies. It seems ironic to me. That being said....I am on my way to the store to get some "junk food" for tonight's Women's NCAA Final Four match-up. LOL!!! (Could I be an overweight junk food junkie?)
Think I'll get some nutritious snacks....NOT!!!! I will load up on the chips and salsa, lunch meat, rolls, soda, cakes, cookies, ice cream, and, well, I think that should do it. If I only knew what I was having for dinner....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home