Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

2005 Women's NCAA Torunament

Throw up the ball, start the press, set the screens, and score the points! That's all that is needed to get the games going and the right teams winning. I was watching the Tournament Selection shows and it looks like some teams got slighted. For instance, its funny how Temple Lady Owls win their A10 Conference and are made a #6 seed!?!? How is that possible? Seems to me that they should have been ranked higher. At any rate it appears that Temple will play Rutgers because I foresee both of them winning their first game. I will be torn because I like both teams and both coaches.
I think the Final Four in the Women's Bracket will look like this(not necessarily in this order):

  1. LSU
  2. Tennessee
  3. Ohio State
  4. Baylor


My pick to win the whole thing is LSU and Pokey Chatman. They just have too many guns. I don't believe that anyone can truly match up to them. I saw them early in the season when they played Temple and they were impressive to say the least

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home