Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Friday, April 01, 2005

Women's NCAA Final Four Is Set

It has taken me a couple of days to write this because I had to recover from the Tennessee vs. Rutgers Regional Final. What a game! Tennessee won 59-49, although it was NOT that easy. The game was very intense and exciting even though the refs tried to determine the outcome of the game by producing some very questionable calls. (How did Rutgers have 10 fouls against them in the first half as opposed to Tennessee having zero at one point?) C. Vivian Stringer was coaching her butt off!!! I hadn't seen her so animated in recent years. I loved it. The teams were both deserving of a win. I hope that Rutgers makes it to the Final Four next year. It was great to be able to see the Lady Vols cut down the net in person. It's much better than watching it on t.v.

Sunday is the night I have been waiting for. The FINAL FOUR. LSU will play Baylor and Tennessee will play Michigan State. I will most definitely be in front of the tube for both games. (Mental note: make sure everything is done before 6:30p.m). I predict that Tennessee will play LSU for the title and LSU will prevail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home