Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sammy and the Sixers/Lance and Lucky #7

I must say that Billy King, President of the Sixers, had been getting on my nerves lately. Why? Because he kept saying that he wanted to keep Kyle Korver, Willie Green, and Samuel Dalembert with the team. But, I saw him doing nothing but talking about keeping them. I was maily concerned with us losing Sammy. I think we need all three, but I would have been highly upset had they let Sammy get away.
Then today I hear the news....Sixers keep Dalembert for a reported 6yr contract. So, I guess I will leave Billy King alone...for now.

Congrats to Lance Armstrong for winning a record 7th Tour de France. Nice to see him go out on top.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lance! You are truly a champion!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home