Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Gadgets

I had previously mentioned that I wanted to purchase an IPOD. I have been shopping around and making comparisons, trying to decide which model to buy. Then I noticed that people at my job have IPAQs and they rant and rave about these PDAs. Now I have to go compare the IPAQ and the IPOD.....although I know they are two completely different animals. I love to listen to music and have become interested in the podcasts that I have been reading about lately. I think that I will most likely get the IPOD because I would probably get more use out of it than the IPAQ. Another thought is that I'd be able to listen to my music while watching a sporting event and I would be able to concentrate on both. As opposed to the IPAQ, where I would have to interact with it more and thus, take away my concentrating on the games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home