Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Traffic and Gapor Delays

Ok, so we've all been there. Stuck in traffic wondering what in the world could be the hold up. Well, since it now takes me a good hour and fifteen minutes to get to work...I have to wonder the same thing.
I sit there in the car (with no radio mind you....oh that is another story within itself) trying to pass the time by looking at the nice scenery or by looking at people in their cars doing various things. For example, this one lady was putting on make-up, someone else was eating (couldn't make out what it was), some guy was on the phone and he kept slamming on his brakes to keep from running into the person in front of him. As I look ahead, I see that a tractor trailer is pulled over on the shoulder on the opposite side of the highway!!! Why then are WE slowing down??!!! Why do we need to look and see what the deal is??? Who cares???? Maybe we should all just pull over and look at each other!!! We don't seem to be in a hurry to get anywhere. Or should I say, "they" don't seem to be in a hurry because I surely have places to go. I feel like getting out of my car and screaming, "Excuse me!!! I need to get to work so that I can hear some MUSIC before I go CRAZY!!!"
This unfortunately has become a daily ritual of mine...traffic and the good ole gapor delay!! Clearly I need to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home