Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Be Careful Of What You Wish For

How many people have wished that they could wear jeans to work everyday? How many times have you said that it would be so easy to wake up, throw on a t-shirt and some jeans and run out the door to work? Well, I've said these things numerous times and guess what? Now I am "allowed" to wear jeans everyday at work if I want and I am finding it hard to do so. First of all, I don't have that many pair of jeans to wear for one week. Secondly, when I wear jeans, my mood is relaxed and when I get to work, I don't always feel like working....which is NOT a good thing.
Although I am greatful for the opportunity to wear jeans all the time, it makes me realize that I don't ALWAYS want to. In fact, I find if I wear jeans for the majority of the week, I feel like I am taking away from my weekend "dress like a bum" enjoyment. I used to look forward to waking up on Saturdays and putting on a clean pair of jeans....not anymore! Maybe I need to change my weekend wardrobe to sweatpants and sweatshirts so that I can go back to feeling like a bum. What about you? Would you prefer to wear jeans all the time or save them for Fridays and weekends only?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home