Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Monday, May 23, 2005

Welcome Back MO!!!!

The 76ers fired Jim O'brien as coach and hired Maurice Cheeks!!! With rumors circulating that the players felt O'brien was unapproachable, President and GM Billy King, fired O'brien and replaced hime with Mo Cheeks...a definite Philly favorite.
Being an avid 76ers fan from back in the day, I can only state how ecstatic I am at this news. I just hope that they keep the main core of the team in tact and make some minor personnel changes to take us to the next level.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely a Mo Cheeks fan! I wish him all the best in his new position as head coach of the 76ers. Hopefully, this is a move that will kick start the Sixers in the right direction.

4:07 PM  
Blogger C said...

I know it wil kick start the team...this is a new and great beginning.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home