Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day and My Sister's Birthday

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to post Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday wishes to my peeps! Hope ya'll enjoy your gifts and your cookout!!! Please, rain, rain, go away.....we have a party to throw!!! I hope I made the macaroni salad the way you like, although I know its hard to top the MASTER!!!!

I better get going 'cause I'm supposed to be helping Mom with the finishing touches. Besides, I'm starving so maybe I'll get to sample some of the food before the honored guests arrive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cookout was the bomb, sis, and your salad...you sure did put your foot in that. DELICIOUS!!!! To top it off...the weather was gorgeous. Thanks again. Luv ya!

3:36 PM  
Blogger C said...

Awe THANKS!!! It was great, huh? Next time I know NOT to cook all of the pasta for the salad....hehehe

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home