Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

RSS feeds

Ok, I know that this blog is titled "Sports Jones", and I haven't really talked too much about sports lately. The reason being that I have not been watching any sports, the seasons that I am interested in have not started yet, and I have been heavily into learning some new technologies.

Which brings me to the title. Tonight I am trying to learn how to subscribe to some RSS feeds. Not sure how to do it, but I just found a tutorial so I am about to get started. I also found a very helpful tutorial for web based stuff at Tizag.

So, I am off to learn some more "geek" information. I am having a blast, although I am finding it more difficult to get up in the mornings......hard to get to sleep before midnight when I get all consumed into learning. OH WELL!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that for someone who loves sports, I don't think you attended any Delaware Smash matches???!!!

From a loyal reader.

3:33 PM  
Blogger C said...

I know! The WTT season went so fast. I'll have to wait until next season! However, please keep reading as these posts are sure become more interesting and informative.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And no supporting of Terrell Owens ridiculous demands!!! If the Eagles bow down to him then I have lost all respect for the team ownership as one player does not call the shots of an entire team.

4:40 PM  
Blogger C said...

T.O. must go!!!!! LOL!!! I think he needs to chill out...just play football. No more drama!!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's like a women...all drama!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home