Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Monday, November 28, 2005

Good Ole Days

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Not much has been going on. It was nice to have 6 days off from work. I didn't realize how tired my body was until I spent 2 of those days sleeping.
I also had my 20th High School Reunion. It was a blast! It was so great to see everyone again. Some of the people I hadn't seen in 20 yrs! Some people aged, but for the most part everyone looked good. It seemed like times hadn't changed because people who were friends back in the good ole days, were still friends now, even though they hadn't seen each other in years!
So, its back to work tomorrow...getting up early is going to be a drag, but I'll manage...as usual.

Let's Go Sixers!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home