Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Philadelphia Eagles....Where Have They Gone???

Ok, this is RIDICULOUS!!!! I think the Eagles have lost their wings and are grounded!! I cannot believe that they were beat today by the Denver Broncos 49-21. What kind of mess is this? I am not used to getting our butts kicked. They do not look like a Superbowl team to me. I am not even sure if they look like a playoff team.

The only thing that I can say is......Thank God the NBA season starts on Tuesday.....let's go SIXERS!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they flew the coop

8:17 AM  
Blogger C said...

They suck!!! I hope they lose for the rest of the season...Eagles are a joke!!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home