Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Sunday, March 18, 2007

March Madness and Twitter

Welcome to the Tournament!!! Whoo Hoo!!! This is by far the best time of the year. Multiple basketball games going on....all with do or die implications! I love it!! The other night Duke was beat by VCU!! That messed up so many pools because no one would have thought that Duke would have been ousted in the first round! I couldn't control myself. I was in my house screaming because upsets like those are the BEST.

Just waiting to see what the Lady Vols and the Lady Scarlet Knights do tonight. Tennessee was winning BIG time so they haven't been showing that game too much at all.

Ok, so I have been stung by the Twitter bug. I find it addictive and interesting. Its amazing to see what others are doing.

Anyone else "twittering?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home