Sports Jones

Experience the thrill of sports and other daily happenings from a sports enthusiast

Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007 - New Beginnings

I cannot believe that it is 2007!!! It seems like the years just fly by. Today it was 72 degrees! I loved it, but it is definitely not typical weather for the month of January. I think Global Warming is really upon us.

Tomorrow the Eagles play the Giants in the first round of the playoffs. Would be nice if the Eagles win and are able to advance. What I would REALLY like to see is for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl. It would be great and newsworthy because they would be doing all of this without Donavan McNabb......hahaha!!!! I can't stand him anyway! I think Jeff Garcia is much better!!

Today the Tenessee Lady Vols beat the UConn Huskies!!! I am thrilled, although Tennessee almost gave it away. They were up by 18 and at one point the game got tied late in the second half. But, true to form, the Lady Vols hung in there and pulled out the win.

Well, not much else to report......its off to study some CSS!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Peyton Manning and the Colts! I am so glad they won the superbowl!!!!!!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am glad the Colts won also!! 111 I like Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home